Questions or comments about the Fulbright Program may be directed to the Office of Academic Exchange Programs, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the United States Department of State, which coordinates the Fulbright Program:

Fulbright Partners' Contact Information

The Department of State works with non-governmental cooperating agencies, binational Fulbright commissions and U.S. embassies abroad to administer the Fulbright Program.

If you are a U.S. citizen who wishes to apply to the Fulbright Program, please contact the appropriate cooperating agency.

If you are a non-U.S. citizen who wishes to apply, please contact the Fulbright Commission or the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy in your home country.