Completing a Solicitation Package
To obtain a complete application package, look for these documents:
(1) Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) — Highlights key program components, proposal guidelines, and information about the projected time sequence for awards, including grant proposal submission due date.
(2) Proposal Submission Instructions (PSI) package — The package consists of the following instructions and forms:
1. Proposal Submission Instructions (PSI) (17 pages) (PDF). NOTE: Updated June 14, 2016
2. SF-424 Application for Federal Assistance (6 pages) (PDF)
3. SF-424A Budget Information, Non Construction Programs (2 pages) (PDF)
4. SF-424B Assurances - Nonconstruction Programs (2 pages) (PDF)
5. SF-LLL Disclosure of Lobbying Activities (2 pages - Any organization that lobbies or intends to lobby, must include with their application.)(PDF)
The three Standard Federal forms listed in items 2, 3, 4, above are a required part of every grant application and must be completed and submitted with proposals responding to all NOFOs.
(3) Program Objective, Goals, and Implementation (POGI) — Elaborates on the program guidelines outlined in the NOFO, providing more specifics to assist in program development. Often times, Bureau solicitations include a POGI; however, in some cases, the program office may have included complete program details in the NOFO and did not prepare a POGI. Those interested in submitting a proposal must ensure that all parts of the Solicitation Package have been obtained before beginning work on the proposal.
Solicitation Packages may be downloaded from this website or requested from the Program Officer listed in each NOFO.