Fulbright Program Policies
The Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board establishes policies and procedures that govern the Fulbright program.
The Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board establishes policies and procedures that govern the Fulbright program. These guidelines cover Fulbright program planning, participation, activities, and fundraising guidelines.
- Front Matter: Statement of Objectives, Selection, Supervision and Guiding Principles
- Chapter 100: Program Planning And Administration
- Chapter 200: Participation Of Educational Institutions
- Chapter 300: Special Academic Activities
- Chapter 400: U.S. Students
- Chapter 500: Students From Partner Countries
- Chapter 600: U.S. Lecturers and Research Scholars
- Chapter 700: Lecturers And Research Scholars From Partner Countries
- Chapter 800: U.S. Teachers
- Chapter 900: Teachers From Partner Countries
- Appendix I: Fundraising Guidelines
- Appendix II: Affidavit Pursuant to Declaring Domestic Partner Relationship