Fulbright in Malaysia


Fulbright Opportunities


The Fulbright Program offers grants to qualified Malaysian graduate students to study at the graduate level in the United States. Malaysian scholars may apply to conduct post-doctoral research at U.S. institutions and are eligible for Fulbright Scholar-in-Residence Grants. In addition, Malaysian students and teachers are also eligible for the Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (FLTA) Program.


Fulbright Foreign Student Program

Malaysian-American Commission on Educational Exchange
18th Floor, Menara Yayasan Tun Razak
200 Jalan Bukit Bintang
50200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +60 3-2168 5000
Fax: +60 3-2148 5801
E-mail: klacs@state.gov


Learn More

The Fulbright Program offers grants to Malaysia for U.S. citizens. U.S. students and young professionals may apply for a grant to pursue independent research in Malaysia, while U.S. scholars may teach or research in Malaysia through Fulbright. In addition, U.S. faculty and professionals may also apply for the Fulbright Specialist Program and U.S. students are eligible for the Fulbright English Teaching Assistant (ETA) Program.


Fulbright Specialist Program

Council for International Exchange of Scholars
1400 K Street, NW
Suite 700
Washington, DC 20005
E-mail: scholars@iie.org
Tel: 202-686-4000
Fax: 202-686-4029

Learn More

Fulbright-mtvU Fellowship

Institute of International Education
Tel: +1-212-984-5330 (main)


Learn More